Art therapy main 2


It is a legal requirement to be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) in order to practice anywhere in the UK as an Art Therapist or Art Psychotherapist.  

* Required

Art therapy is particularly suitable for those who are finding it difficult to fully access opportunities at school. These  include pupils:


- with verbal comunication difficulties

- with emotional and behavioural difficulties                      

- who have experienced trauma

- who have experienced loss

- who are victims of bullying or abuse

- who are looked after children

- with low self esteem or anxiety

- who are on the autistic spectrum

- who struggle with ADHD or ADD

- who have attachment issues

- who have learning difficulties

- with physical disability


Please contact me to discuss your possible referrals at [email protected]


GEDV2347 (1)